Titanfall Collector’s Edition video shows off big Atlas Titan statue

Friday, 15th November 2013 12:47 GMT By Dave Cook

Titanfall develop Respawn Entertainment has posted a video showing off its rather-mad collector’s edition. It includes a 20-inch statue of the game’s Atlas Titan. It looks both detailed and heavy enough to kill a man.

We’ve played Titanfall here at VG247 and we’re all really impressed by it so far. Here’s my Titanfall hands-on preview from gamescom, along with an interview with Respawn Entertainment. We talked about many things. Like for example, did you know that the game’s free-running was originally a Half-Life 2 mod? You do now.

Titanfall is out on PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in March.

Thanks Manamana and MP1st.

1. silkvg247

Would totally get this, except it’s £60 more to order for the UK than the US (and that’s with TAX vs VAT considered).

60 imaginary pounds. Maybe ours comes with gold dust.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Arcnail

This is pretty sick.

#2 1 year ago
  3. viralshag

That looks bad ass. I never normally consider getting things like that but boy, I might reconsider for that.

I don’t have sound at work, do they say what the price will be in the video?

Edit: £250! Maybe not then haha.

#3 1 year ago
  4. gswat85

Awesome, and probably worth $250 with the quality but not for me…make it $150 and you can have my money!!

#4 1 year ago
  5. manamana

I’m probably to old for this but damn that looks good :-D

#5 1 year ago
  6. Arcnail

To old? I might be too cheap, but I’ll never be too old for cool shit like this.

#6 1 year ago
  7. noherczeg

This might be the last game I’ll buy from EA. It’s really absurd, but after the disappointing start of BF4 I might even be a bit affraid of buying anything from them :S

#7 1 year ago
  8. DSB

I think it’s scary how shit Origin is, even after all this time, but even if I have to use a fucking Mexican proxy to get it, I’m still not gonna miss Titanfall.

#8 1 year ago