inFamous: Second Son PS4 console bundle outed, date reveal this week

Thursday, 14th November 2013 11:23 GMT By Dave Cook

inFamous: Second Son is getting its very own PS4 console bundle. Sucker Punch has confirmed that a release date is coming this week. There’s even a pack-shot too.

UPDATE: Sucker Punch co-founder Brian Fleming has this to say on Twitter:

So that’s essentially a confirmation people. We’ll update once a date goes live.

ORIGINAL STORY: It follows the first round of PS4 console reviews. They dropped yesterday.

The bundle was listed on retail site Multiplayer.com and comes with a 449.90 Euro price-tag.

They have it listed for a February 7 release – WHICH WE NOW KNOW IS WRONG – and it comes with a PS4, DualShock 4 controller and a copy of the game.

Tempted? We’ll have the actual release date before the week is out. Stay tuned.

Via OPM.

1. FreeZZa

Looks promising, but I probably won’t get it.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Legendaryboss

Ah fuzzy we meet again ;)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Erthazus

Want.

But I want Limited edition version.

#3 1 year ago
  4. VibraniumSpork

@3 You *want* the version with the little denim hoody!? Wow. ;)

#4 1 year ago
  5. monkeygourmet

I think he wants the one with the hat.

Queue Erth getting stuck up his chimmney trying to copy cole from ISS!

#5 1 year ago
  6. VibraniumSpork

@5 Haha :D

That UK edition still comes with that beanie, but it misses out on all the cool bits of the US version (extra decals, badges and patches, which I’m all about) and also bestows the ignominy of having that derpish l’il denim jacket sat on your game shelf. I mean, what the hell!?!

I’m actually considering importing the US version for the extras…factoring in the exchange rate and postage it works out the same as buying the UK version. And no region-coding on PS4 (unless Sucker Punch make it so). Will miss out on the DLC codes though I guess?

#6 1 year ago
  7. Erthazus

@4,5, LOL. NO. NOT THAT WITH THE HAT.

Don’t want that xD

#7 1 year ago
  8. Obernox

Box art looks weird…. Like he’s trying to eye-fuck me…

#8 1 year ago
  9. Zackslacky

This is actually the game that I would buy ps for. Really impresses me. And I have a day one xbox prebooked and have been called a fanboy…but this game. Totes amazballz:)

#9 1 year ago
  10. xxJPRACERxx

Tempted.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Gheritt White

Tempted, but will still wait until Boxing Day next year before getting a new console.

#11 1 year ago
  12. ddtd

Ah, this is the PS4 bundle I’m getting. :)

#12 1 year ago
  13. stretch215

Yeah, this is the game I’m waiting for to get my ps4.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Nick Stout

450 Euro price tag? Thats 600 us dollars! Either thats wrong or im not getting this

#14 1 year ago
  15. mistermogul

This is probably the bundle I’ll go for too.

That is if I’ve caught up with my PS3/WiiU/3DS/Vita backlog by then…

#15 1 year ago