European PlayStation Plus December: Resogun, Guacamelee, Grid 2, more

Wednesday, 13th November 2013 13:31 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has announced its December offerings for PlayStation Plus users in Europe. As with the North American end, PS4 games Resogun and Contrast are among the offerings.

PlayStation 3 games include Grid 2 and Guacamelee! and PlayStation Vita titles are Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.

So, in summary:

Leaving PS Plus on Novemebr 27:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Jak and Daxter Trilogy
MotorStorm RC
Oddworld Strangers Wrath

Entering PS Plus on November 29:

Resogun
Contrast
Grid 2
Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

1. Dragon

Crappiest update for a long time.
    A PSP game for Vita IGC, seriously? I will really consider not renewing my sub in a few months time if this PSP on Vita IGC crap is continued by Eu Plus like their US counterparts.

#1 8 months ago
  2. Fin

“I hate getting free stuff”

/eyeroll

We really need up/down voting of comments.

#2 8 months ago
  3. DrDamn

So 2 regular PSV games (Guacamelee! and Sonic Racing) alongside the PSP title not good enough?

#3 8 months ago
  4. onlineatron

guacamelee is cross buy usually, will that be the case when it’s free?

#4 8 months ago
  5. braindead1981

@1: We get Guacamelee! for the Vita as well, which is a great game (and released in 2013), so I don’t see why you are so terribly upset, and it’s not like Liberty CS is a bad game. But hey, if you want to miss out on great games for PSV/PS3/PS4 in the future, go ahead. In my opinion, there are quite a few great PSP games that I wouldn’t mind coming to IGC.

#5 8 months ago
  6. Dragon

@3,
    Cross-buy games only take one slot, not 2. And Guacamelee is in PS3 one. That leaves with just a mediocre Vita racer and a PSP game (great one, in my top 5 PSP games, I still have the UMD on my shelf ).
    So no, not good enough in the least.

@4,
    Probably yes.

@5,
    I have played my PSP to death for years. Its the best portable ever imo.
    And hence, Sony cant put a single good PSP game there that I haven’t played.

#6 8 months ago
  7. Legendaryboss

Interesting, the Europeans now want the US Plus update more so than the other way round, how times changed.

#7 8 months ago
  8. Jesus_Phish

@6 Guacamelee is a cross buy game. Like all cross buy games that end up on PS+ you can download it for your Vita. It might not be listed in the “now on PS+” on your Vita come the day, but if you go to it on the PSN Store on your Vita, you can download it for free.

#8 8 months ago
  9. Lv01

@6 the guacamelee! cross buy means its free on vita too. u ‘buy’ it on ps3 and it will be available on your vita’s download list. so that does still count in this update. and it is a great game, well said braindead1981!

#9 8 months ago
  10. polygem

question: can i play Xbuy vita/ps3 games like soundshapes, guacamelee, retro city rampage, hotline miami on ps4??? i seriously don’t know but it would be awesome!

#10 8 months ago
  11. braindead1981

@6: Yeah, but it’s not like the majority of gamers is in the same situation (regarding their PSP library). I’d rather get a good PSP game than a mediocre PSV game. Best case is of course course good current/next gen games. ;)
    @9: thanks, sometimes I am more eloquent than my name suggests. ;)

#11 8 months ago
  12. Dragon

@11,
    I really dont care what majority thinks, its my opinion. On Vita IGC, give me Vita games. I wonder how people will feel if Sony starts pumping PS2 classics on PS3 IGC?
    You guessed it, bad.

Although I guess I am more cranky in this case since I have already played all the games on Vita IGC.

And more anyone interested , Guacamelee is a damn good game. Got it for free a few months ago by Sony and I have to say, I was so hooked. Feels AAA quality.

#12 8 months ago
  13. Legendaryboss

Only if cross-buy/available on PS4 Sound Shapes is one example at launch.

Can’t comment on the others. But you will have to pluck up with Hotline Miami 2 on PS4/PS Vita.

#13 8 months ago
  14. fihar

Is the Vita version of Sonic Transformed bad? Because the console version is practically the only kart racer out there that could give Mario Kart a run for it’s money.

#14 8 months ago
  15. Dragon

@14,
    Its definitely not as good as console ones. But that’s just my opinion.
    Although its free, so well worth to try ;)

#15 8 months ago
  16. Luciferous

four games I want to play coming…. I am content with this update.

@10 Probably not right off the bat, it’ll be like getting PSOne titles on Vita, took a while for them to update the source files to be compatible – for a while now my PSV has been my go to Final Fantasy Machine.

#16 8 months ago
  17. GK

sony strikes again,and x$hit crashed again :D

#17 8 months ago
  18. polygem

@13: hmm, i thought so…no problem though. but yeah, i think the future indie games will all be released on ps3/vita/ps4 and will have Xplay. cannot wait for HM2 btw. first one was one of my favourite games this year.

#18 8 months ago
  19. Legendaryboss

Thats why i mentioned it :)

#19 8 months ago
  20. Takeshi

We got Metal Gear Rising in Nov. I’m not too bummed about it.

#20 8 months ago
  21. mistermogul

Everyone who doesn’t have Guacamelee yet should grab it. Friggin awesome game!

#21 8 months ago
  22. braindead1981

@12: Sure, it’s your opinion, and you are entitled to it. The reason I was mentioning “the majority” is because Sony looks at “the majority” when they decide what games to add to IGC and don’t change all their plans because a handful of people (aka “minority”) complain in forums that they already have game X.
    At least we agree in terms of Guacamelee! ;)

#22 8 months ago