Watch Dogs clip shows work-in-progress cutscene from the game

Tuesday, 12th November 2013 17:30 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A short, work-on-progress clip for Watch Dogs featuring a cutscene starring Clara Lille, computer hacker and associate of Aiden Pearce, has been posted. It shows the scene through motion builder and in-engine side-by-side. Have a look below courtesy of AGB. Watch Dogs was originally announced for a November 19 release in the States, and a November 22 release across Europe on PC, PS3, PS4, Wii U and Xbox 360. The original release date for Xbox One was November 22 worldwide and on PlayStation 4 November 29 in Europe. It will now release on all formats in spring 2014.

1. Xbone

Left side – console
    Right side – pc

#1 8 months ago
  2. Phoenixblight

You are a tool. The left side is Motion Builder, an animation software.

#2 8 months ago
  3. slayer

thought the left side was the xbone version and right side PS4.Might have to get my eyes checked

#3 8 months ago
  4. YoungZer0

Great dialog.

#4 8 months ago
  5. Panthro

I can see the top of her breasts 0.0

Mr Ireland is gonna have a field day on this, those sexist scum at ubisoft sexualising that female character! TITILLATION I TELL YA’!
    we should boycott this piece of sexist trash.

#5 8 months ago
  6. Hcw87

This game reminds me so much of the TV Show Person of Interest (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/?ref_=nv_sr_1)

Awesome show. And hopefully an awesome game.

#6 8 months ago
  7. Stephany Nunneley

Anyone else think all this lady needs is a dragon tattoo and she’d be Lisbeth Salander? Or am I late to the joke party on this?

#7 8 months ago
  8. Phoenixblight

I thought as much as well. Maybe inspired by her? :P

#8 8 months ago
  9. YoungZer0

@7, 8: Oh come one folks, not every woman with badass tats is Lisbeth Salander. But then again it’s Ubisoft and she’s a hacker …

#9 8 months ago
  10. Phoenixblight

Its not even just the tats its the black hair and dark make up plus the tats.

#10 8 months ago
  11. YoungZer0

@10: So? I know plenty of gals who run around like that. None of them is Lisbeth or takes her looks as an inspiration. :P It’s the other way around.

#11 8 months ago
  12. Phoenixblight

Sorry I don’t. I mostly see asexual haircuts and yoga pants. :P

#12 8 months ago
  13. Stephany Nunneley

@9 It has more to do with her appearance and the fact she is a hacker combined than just how she looks! If I can place her accent, that may add to it. Just trying to be funny and failing as usual is all. :p

#13 8 months ago
  14. YoungZer0

@12: Yoga Pants are great, asexual haircuts, not so much. D:

@13: Naw, I think you’re onto something there. Ubisoft usually takes a lot of inspiration from TV series or movies, so I don’t think you’re too far off. See Kingdom of Heavens for AC1, Blood Diamond for FarCry 2 and Person of Interest for Watch Dogs.

I guess I just missed it due to the fact that I know quite a few women who run around like that, so it didn’t even cross my mind.

Also:

Also²: The hollywood film is much better than the swedish production.

#14 8 months ago