Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag has a Companion App now available for free for iPad and Android tablets.
The app “turns your tablet device into a second screen that provides you with features that further immerse you into this Caribbean world,” according to the PR.
The free App includes:
- Interactive World Map – More exhaustive than your in-game map; see your mission objectives in real-time, set waypoints, zoom in and out, and search for locations with the tip of your finger. It’s also a great way to involve someone else in your single player experience as a friend can be take on the role of your quartermaster.
- Kenway’s Fleet – You can now interact with the main game 24/7, wherever you may be. Use the ships that you have captured to send on missions, secure routes and collect cargo and currency. The Atlantic Ocean is thriving with opportunities and you’ll need many ships to take full advantage. You can even help secure your Uplay friends’ routes and get rewarded.
- Progress Tracker – All your game data is stored here, including main mission progress, crafting completion, and your current game status.
- Treasure Maps – Find treasure maps in-game and see them on your second screen while you cross-reference the real-world location on your TV.
- Initiates Wall – Display received messages, notifications from your friends and find community challenges.
- Animus Database – Easily view, at your leisure, all the Animus Database entries unlocked in the main game.
You can now download it through the App Store and Google Play.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.