Super Mario 3D World screens show colorful environments

Friday, 8th November 2013 16:42 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Super Mario 3D World looks like it will be loads of fun, if the videos posted last night are any indication. Today, Nintendo has released a new batch of screenshots, which add credence to such an assumption. Have a look for yourself below. Super Mario 3D World arrives in North America on November 22 in Europe on November 29.

1. silkvg247

Looks funky. What’s with all the cats?

#1 11 months ago
  2. mistermogul

@1 – Mario likes pussy…

#2 11 months ago
  3. Sadismek

Sigh. Makes me want a Wii U. Why can’t games be this colorful nowadays?

#3 11 months ago
  4. mistermogul

@3 – Yeah this will be my first must-have game on my Wii U which I’ve had for a year!

#4 11 months ago
  5. Panthro

Because most kids these days have a fixation on guns, military and blowing shit up.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Super Girevik

Without starting a Console War, I just want to state that in my own personal view, Super Mario 3D World looks and plays better than Knack. Which proves that you don’t need better hardware to play better games.

In reality, all consoles provide their share of gems and have their strong points. Obviously a game like Battlefield 4 demands to be played on more powerful hardware. But when it comes to games like Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo definitely sets the standard. These games usually have the perfect mix of fun, creative and challenging gameplay. Definitely a must buy.

The Wii U is beginning to earn my respect.

EDIT: When I said it looks better than Knack, I don’t mean from a technical aspect. I’m referring to overall art style and design.

#6 11 months ago
  7. SCAssassin

@6 Nintendo seems to have a knack for that.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Sini

went to the local gamestop today, wiiu section is so tiny, looks like about to be phased out.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Sadismek

@5 I’m not sure about that. Probably times have changed. My cousin, which is 12 years old, would be ashamed to hell if his friends would find out he’s playing “baby games, WIT NAO VAIOLENCE” on Wii U, and would most likely hide in a corner, pretending he likes his average Muscle-Man-WWIII-Mature-Blood-Spillage 5.

#9 10 months ago
  10. Digital Bamboo

Everything I’ve seen on this game lately looks SO much better than the initial reveal trailer. Whoever put that together should be fired.

#10 10 months ago