Sony has announced a line-up of PlayStation 4 apps that will be available through the PlayStation Store in North America, beginning November 15.
In addition to Sony’s Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited, there will be a variety of digital services available starting at launch.
Entertainment apps available on November 15 include:
- Amazon Instant Video
- Crackle— A multi-platform television network delivering original series, movies and television programs in a variety of genres.
- Crunchyroll— Watch the latest and best selection of Anime right from Japan up to one-hour after broadcast.
- EPIX — Authenticated subscribers on the PS4 system can instantly access and stream more than 3,000 titles on-demand.
- Hulu Plus
- NBA Game Time
- NHL GameCenter LIVE — Instantly stream live out-of-market games in HD quality with your NHL GameCenter LIVE subscription.
- Redbox Instant by Verizon—Subscribers can stream from a library of hit movies on the PS4 system and receive 4 DVD or Blu-Ray rental nights every month for new releases at the Redbox kiosk. Everyone can purchase and rent the latest movies on-demand.
- VUDU— Watch the largest selection of HD movies and TV shows and stream new releases before they’re available on DVD, or build a collection of favorites without ever paying for a subscription.
- YuppTV— YuppTV offers over 150 Indian TV channels Live and on demand, including a selection of over 600 Movies to watch anytime, anywhere.
The system launches next Friday in North America and on November 29 in Europe.