Sony has announced a line-up of PlayStation 4 apps that will be available through the PlayStation Store in North America, beginning November 15.
In addition to Sony’s Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited, there will be a variety of digital services available starting at launch.
Entertainment apps available on November 15 include:
- Amazon Instant Video
- Crackle— A multi-platform television network delivering original series, movies and television programs in a variety of genres.
- Crunchyroll— Watch the latest and best selection of Anime right from Japan up to one-hour after broadcast.
- EPIX — Authenticated subscribers on the PS4 system can instantly access and stream more than 3,000 titles on-demand.
- Hulu Plus
- NBA Game Time
- NHL GameCenter LIVE — Instantly stream live out-of-market games in HD quality with your NHL GameCenter LIVE subscription.
- Redbox Instant by Verizon—Subscribers can stream from a library of hit movies on the PS4 system and receive 4 DVD or Blu-Ray rental nights every month for new releases at the Redbox kiosk. Everyone can purchase and rent the latest movies on-demand.
- VUDU— Watch the largest selection of HD movies and TV shows and stream new releases before they’re available on DVD, or build a collection of favorites without ever paying for a subscription.
- YuppTV— YuppTV offers over 150 Indian TV channels Live and on demand, including a selection of over 600 Movies to watch anytime, anywhere.
The system launches next Friday in North America and on November 29 in Europe.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.