GameStop hosting PS4 pre-launch events in North America on November 10

Thursday, 7th November 2013 21:18 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

GameStop will be hosting pre-launch events in North America for PlayStation 4 on November 10. The events will take place at all stores, and each will be offering customers triple bonus credit on hardware traded towards a pre-ordered PS4. That’s around 90% extra credit to use in-store. Activities, refreshments and giveaways will be hosted at select locations and come November 14, “all eligible GameStop stores” will remain open leading up to the midnight launch of PS4. Check with your local store for more information. Thanks, CVG.

1. Legendaryboss

What no UK? Preorder cancelled.

#1 10 months ago
  2. Wolverine

what a joke, many ebgames/gamestop are out of stock PS4 for the first wave

#2 10 months ago
  3. Legendaryboss

Are you going to bring out the claws in anger?

#3 10 months ago
  4. Phoenixblight

This is not for those that want to preorder a PS4 now. Its for those that have preordered and want to pay off their Ps4.

#4 10 months ago
  5. lexph3re

Yeah I was invited to the party. Might not go, just give me my damn system and let me leave.lol I am not going to stay for the midnight release either. I’m picking it up on my lunch break and taking it back to work with me. might actually hook it up to my monitor and play with it if I have enough time :-)

#5 10 months ago
  6. Phoenixblight

Getting it from AMazon so I get home from work and it will be there waiting for me…on the bed. AHem!

#6 10 months ago
  7. kingsuperdustin

I just received an email from Gamestop stating that on Sunday Nov. 10 that any system traded in towards a PS4 will be given triple store credit. You do have to have the system pre-ordered before Sunday to get the triple credit. I told a few friends this and they instantly decided to PS4 over XB1. Just to give you an idea of the amount of credit you can get, a 250gb or 320gb Xbox 360 slim will get you $300 in credit on sunday towards a PS4. I live in the U.S. so I’m not sure if this will be going on in Europe, but I thought I would give a heads up.

#7 10 months ago