Knack’s Quest companion app now available through iTunes

Wednesday, 6th November 2013 17:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Knack’s companion app is now available as a free download on iOS. Knack’s Quest is a puzzle game tasking the player with collecting three or more matching parts for the mechanical beast. The more you collect, the larger Knack becomes – you much reach his size limit and complete the stage before time run outs. The items you discover can be used with the PlayStation 4 title when it launches alongside the console next week in North America and November 29 in Europe. Thanks, Videogamer.

1. silkvg247

I played this in Argos the other day and have to say I was massively underwhelmed. The gameplay seemed fun which is all that matters.. but the graphics felt last gen to me.

I even saw occasional slowdown.

I was trying to convince the OH to cancel our PS4 preorder as I can’t see any point in getting one at all. The launch titles are either mediocre or better placed on PC (BF4, COD). But she insists we get one.. SIGH!

#1 12 months ago
  2. polygem

ha silk, i feel exactly the same.

i will get one at launch anyway :)

resogun and contrast look interesting at least…

#2 12 months ago
  3. TrickyAudio

The app itself is quite fun. Bejeweled style. Plus it adds stuff to the game itself.

#3 12 months ago
  4. RussellGorall

Seems like the retail game should be free, in my opinion.

#4 12 months ago
  5. cubman

I had a play on Knack at Eurogamer in September, and it’s far from a bad game, but as Silkvg said, I was underwhelmed by it. It’s fun, but hardly a showcase for the next generation hardware. Saying that though, with the delay in Watchdogs, I’ll maybe pick it up at launch – otherwise all me and the OH will have is Assassin’s Creed.

Knack’s Quest is deceptively engrossing and quite fun to play for a few minutes while waiting for the bus!

#5 12 months ago