Rocksmith 2014 Edition gets a five pack from Iron Maiden

Tuesday, 5th November 2013 19:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Rocksmith 2014 Edition has some new DLC available and its a five pack from Iron Maiden. Each song will run you $2.99 each or you can buy the entire pack for $11.99. The songs available are: 2 Minutes To Midnight, Aces High, Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, and Run to the Hills. The pack is available on Mac, PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. Video is below.

1. Erthazus

Offtopic: Steph, you MUST post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MbwVbpgKUl8

finally.

#1 1 year ago
  2. CyberMarco

\m/ V.V \m/

#2 1 year ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Yep! I saw you post it, I am process of writing it now! :)

#3 1 year ago
  4. Talkar

Just bought “Run to the hills” off to play it ^^

#4 1 year ago
  5. polygem

ruuuun tooho theee hiiiiiills – run fohoor youur liiihihiiiiives

#5 1 year ago
  6. Stephany Nunneley

@4 Do you have it on consoles or PC? I am debating whether to get it for PS3 or PC. I am leaning more toward PS3 as I sit at the PC 9+ hours a day as it stands already – but I want to get the “best” version, if that even matters with Rocksmith.

#6 1 year ago
  7. CyberMarco

@6 I think the best platform is PC, as you can get the DLC cheaper, either from Steam Sales or Amazon US and the rest.

I believe it’s cheaper too.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Talkar

I have it on PC. I also considered the PS3 version. But considering the first game had massive input lag problems on both the 360 and PS3, i bought that for PC. I then considered the 2014 verson for the PS3, because, hey maybe they fixed it. Judging by the forums they haven’t. So i bought that for PC too, and bought a 15 meter HDMI cable and USB extender so i can play it in the living room ^^

#8 1 year ago
  9. Keivz

I have the first on PS3 and PC. There are no lag problems on the PS3 if you set up your sound system correctly. Plus there’s a display lag tool which is supposed to help those that use HDMI audio (I’ve never used it so I don’t know if it works or not). The PC version of the first game had much shorter load times, but I’ve heard they fixed the load times for the sequel. Lastly, I haven’t never seen a steam sale for the DLC.

#9 1 year ago