FIFA 14′s third title update is live on PC and will be released for consoles later this week. The update addresses connectivity issues, and instances of freezing and crashing in several game modes.
In addition to stability, the following items have also been addressed in the title update:
- Career Mode lag when subbing players
- Fixed several FIFA Ultimate Team hangs, including: One instance of a crash when entering the FIFA Ultimate Team main menu; A hang when comparing players after accepting a trade offer.
- Skill Games pad arrows now switched to pass receiver when he gets the ball
- Virtual Pro numbers defaulting to 9 after a match
- Corrected instances of kit clashing
- New kits on Creation Centre showing as EA Kit 1
- Fixed some audio scenarios
- Co-Op Seasons squad changes will be reflected on teammate’s screen
- Added Bahia licensed kits and crest
EA said it will provide an update on the forums regarding a release date for PS3 and Xbox 360.