Video demonstrates what a PS Vita TV does

Saturday, 2nd November 2013 20:22 GMT By Phil Owen

Though this video is in Japanese without subtitles, it is still a video that shows the features of the PS Vita TV so you should be OK no matter what language you know best. That said, many of the terms they use are English words, so that also might help. But if you have lingering questions about this device, seeing it used should help answer them.

Any questions?

1. JackThomas

lol, you do know that this device allows you to play the PS4 on another TV? So the PS4 could be downstairs, and this device will allow you to play it upstairs on a different TV in a different room.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Panthro

^ What is with this guy…? ^

________________

Anyways, I would buy this just as a simple way to play digital PS1 classics and the odd PS Vita exclusive, I’m not exactly dying to buy one though, I’ll probably pick one up when I have some spare cash and nothing to else to spend it on.

#2 11 months ago
  3. the llama

I would get this cause ive got 3 tv’s and money to spend, (and I’m too lazy to get up and go to another room.) dont judge me

#3 11 months ago
  4. Gamoc

Just ignore him, he’s either a troll or an idiot.

#4 11 months ago
  5. freedoms_stain

I hadn’t taken remote play into account before, that actually makes it a pretty awesome device for turning that 22-26 inch tv you keep in the bedroom or the kitchen or wherever into something a bit more useful.

PS4 in the livingroom and your bedroom without having to buy 2 at full price. Obviously you can only be playing in 1 location at once, but that’s fine for my situation.

#5 11 months ago
  6. selderane

@7 Either or? I thought they were one and the same.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Gamoc

Idiot it is then.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Gamoc

Xbox One releases first here actually so I’ll be sucking that controller first.

#8 11 months ago
  9. nicka

anyone try watch the video with the ‘youtube captions’ turned on?
    …amazing….