The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds gets a new dungeoneering gameplay trailer

Thursday, 31st October 2013 21:50 GMT By Ewan Miller

This latest trailer focuses on the dungeons themselves, showing off both the many abilities you’ll get to circumvent the game’s puzzles and how they integrate into the game’s 3D design. Check it out after the break.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is set to release on the 3DS November 22 across North America and Europe before coming to Japan on the 26th of December. Which seems unfortunate for the game’s Japanese fans.

1. Hyperx64

More 16-bit style Zelda goodness, though we really do need some WiiU Mario Sunshine Galaxy 64, Metroid and Zelda.

Soon as Nintendo brings these AAA games to the platform, I will buy a WiiU just to play them.

Even if these games are still 1+ years away, just give us a tease Nintendo so we know… otherwise the WiiU really will crash ‘N Burn.

If the WiiU does fail, Nintendo, bring us a new Nintendo console that is as powerful, if not more powerful as the Xbox One and PS4! Would be awesome to have a cutting-edge Nintendo system again.

And you would get full 3rd party support. That would be a given!

#1 11 months ago
  2. Hyperx64

#1 @Legendarydouche Don’t even waste your time worrying about blockheads like that – it is a waste of good video game time :P

Gamers play video games, not comments sections.

#2 11 months ago
  3. POOhead

@1 you forgot to insert a repetitive gif ;)

#3 11 months ago
  4. POOhead

@5 dis gon be gud gif?

#4 11 months ago
  5. POOhead

@7 http://imgur.com/NnoGhN1?tags

legendarydouches favourite gif

inb4 console war

#5 11 months ago
  6. Cobra951

Um . . . great-looking game, looking forward to it? Sorry if that seems out of place in this conversation.

#6 11 months ago
  7. polygem

@10:

= )

i am looking forward to it! this is the best trailer yet. it does look better and better each time. looks like the 3d effect in this one will be great too.

#7 11 months ago
  8. OlderGamer

One of the reasons that I hold the Snes Zelda(and the Nes ones) in such high regard is that their gameplay felt so straightforward. Most of the newer Zelda games have a lot of puzzle elements and imo don’t offer the same type of action and thus not the same type of experiences.

In this(and other Zelda ALBW) video(s) I see a lot of wall walking. A lot of turning fire to ice and a lot of other little gimmicks that I think detract from the experience I want to have. I know apples and oranges, but I want more of a Diablo/Torchlight/TitanQuest style experience. Not a puzzle game with swords and magic. If the game was set in the Zelda universe but with more straightforward mechanics, more action and more RPG I would be all over it.

The reason I loved the very first Zelda was because there wasn’t something like Diablo out there then. And again I get it, apples and oranges. But I have grown tired of this type of thing. They started losing me a few games back. This still looks good, but I am not sure if it will entice me to buy a 3DSxl. Also, I think the game should be playable on WiiU as a xross buy. I think most DS games should be.

#8 11 months ago
  9. polygem

second one is also new…

#9 11 months ago
  10. PS-FART

legend of body language! :)))

#10 11 months ago