Animal Crossing: New Leaf tops 6 million copies sold

Thursday, 31st October 2013 17:16 GMT By Phil Owen

Nintendo has followed up their financial results briefing from earlier in the week with some “supplementary information,” and among it all is lifetime sales numbers for some first-party 3DS games that have been killin’ it. Animal Crossing: New Leaf leads the pack with 6.35 million sold.

After that, we have Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon with 3.13 million, Tomadochi Collection with 1.63 million, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team with 1.37 million and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D with 1.19 million.

Pokemon, however, will blow all these away.

1. polygem

i haven’t been in town for almost two months now…i fear that mr resetti wants to have a little chat with me when i return…

#1 8 months ago
  2. pcbros

Great news for Nintendo :) Just looking at the article picture above makes me think about the charm and personality found in Nintendo games.

#2 8 months ago
  3. Bomba Luigi

Luigis Mansion did very well too, nice too here because I very much like this Game.

#3 8 months ago
  4. Legendaryboss

Not surprising i saw constant ads for it here in the UK well beyond release.

Don’t know much about the game, perhaps a certain someone could market it to me? :P

Wait where are Fire Emblem Awakening sales?

#4 8 months ago
  5. Francis O

Legendarydouche

LOL

#5 8 months ago
  6. Legendaryboss

^I knew you would like that alter ego account, more so after the pest called your fanboy opinion worthless.

Apply some ointment to that burn.

#6 8 months ago
  7. Dragon

Great sales figures. Shows that 3DS is doing well.

#7 8 months ago
  8. Francis O

Nope, that is not my alter ego account.

Its somebody else’s.

And trust me fake gamer Legendaryjackass, I’m just fine. I think you’re butt hurt that your stupid comments actually propelled somebody to make a soc account to troll your ass.

Stay being a worthless random loser

And look at this idiot dragon only worried about sales, why don’t you try actually PLAYING some of these games instead of commenting on sales and numbers.

#8 8 months ago
  9. Ireland Michael

@10 Jesus Christ, will you ever shut up? Do you even realise how stupid you look?

#9 8 months ago
  10. dreamcastnews

What happened to you, LB….?

You used to not get sucked into all this nonsense. The ‘fanboys’ won’t kick off if there’s nobody to kick off at. Thus, avoiding their ‘worthless opinions’.

#10 8 months ago
  11. Legendaryboss

I’m being trolled, look at the name carefully.

@Francis
    Read again its obvious i know your two different people and it doesn’t affect me having a pest go out of his way to troll me, which is pointless. The rest irrelevant.

#11 8 months ago
  12. Francis O

All your jackass comments caused somebody to make soc account troll your ass. Maybe you should be thinking about what you say and do. All the stupid random GIFs, the trolling that YOU do.

Bitch, you are irrelevant. Do yourself a favor STFU

#12 8 months ago
  13. Legendaryboss

Ah cute: Doesn’t affect me but try again. The rest is butthurt and showing real irony/hypocrisy. LOL me thinking what i’m going to say and do? Coming from you? Sorry LOL overmode incoming.

Over and out.

Tip: He was already banned but coming back anyway, now he has an alter ego and his silly comments to spam.

#13 8 months ago
  14. Francis O

@16 – Nice Side step Legendarybitch

The fact of the matter is you are irrelevant, and you’re getting trolled for all your dumb ass posts. Deal with it Sony Slave

#14 8 months ago