Call of Duty: Ghosts gun list leaked in full, see it here

Monday, 28th October 2013 09:28 GMT By Dave Cook

Call of Duty: Ghosts has a new and improved arsenal of big shooty guns, including a new Marksman rifle class. Someone’s gone and leaked the whole list of guns online. Check it out here.

It follows another Ghosts leak, the alien invasion-based co-op mode Extinction. See the leaked image and Activision’s teaser trailer here.

The list was leaked by Twitter user Espadah_ and was picked up by MP1st. It goes as follows:

Assault Rifles

• VKS

Marksman Rifles

• IA2
  • Mk 14 EBR
  • MR-28
  • SVU Dragunov

Call of Duty: Ghosts is out on current-gen formats November 5. It’ll hit PS4 and Xbox One when each console launches.

1. VibraniumSpork

Obligatory: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/67648/commando-o.gif

#1 9 months ago
  2. bradk825

I like the line-up.

MTAR was my favourite weapon in MW2, looks like it’s back in short-barrel form.

Notably missing: where are the side-arms?

The fact that there is a weapon called the Honey Badger now makes me so happy, lol.

#2 9 months ago
  3. zinc

^ FPSRussian has a video all about the honey Badger up on YouTube :)

#3 9 months ago
  4. DSB

I hope the Honey Badger is actually Tyrann Mathieu on a leash, just tackling anybody and anything on command. Badger badger mushroom mushroom.

The weapons are looking really damn good. One thing that disappointed me about BLOPS 2 was that all the weapons were so vanilla. I want a bit of pimp factor there.

#4 9 months ago
  5. zinc

^ I really want to test out that chain SAW. It looks like a beast!

So guaranteed its weak sauce :)

#5 9 months ago
  6. bradk825

If only the chain SAW was instead a chainsaw. Of course that’s already been done though.

#6 9 months ago
  7. DSB

@6 Yeah, I mean, for CoD you really want to go for innovation :D

#7 9 months ago
  8. bradk825

@7 So maybe a jackhammer gun is the way to go? Or auger? Yuck, auger would be messy.

#8 9 months ago
  9. Larssya

So you’re telling me that there’s no SPAS-12 in the shotguns ? It’s like, huh, the best shotgun ever made and it’s not even in it, dafuq ?

#9 9 months ago