MOGA’s iPhone game controller in the works shown in leaked photos

Saturday, 26th October 2013 20:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

MOGA has an iPhone compatible gamepad in the works, and leaked photos of it suggest it could come with a built-in battery. You can see the pictures posted by @evleaks over on Mac Rumors. The controller, according to the report, is powered by a 1800mAh battery, and compacts when not in use. Apple announced in June it would start supporting third-party controllers with iOS 7. Have a look at it through the link. Via Polygon.

1. yeoung

Hmmm, somehow that design seems familiar. I wonder if it’s based on an existing product.

#1 9 months ago
  2. sebastien rivas

hummm My daughter may like this,

My wallet may like this too if it is not eccentrically priced ;)

#2 9 months ago
  3. TheBlackHole

Play’s well. Apple showed me this in London a few weeks back.

The internal battery is to power the controller independently, so as not to take away battery from the phone, but the hope is that future models will be able to boost phone battery while in use too.

#3 9 months ago
  4. Christopher Jack

I’d like to someone actually try making a good Android gamepad. Seems my best option is a dualshock 3 using an OTG cable (or rooting to connect via Bluetooth which I really don’t want to do). Then there’s the issue of holding both the phone & controller at the same time, at this point in time it look like I’d have to make a custom clip to do so & I don’t have the skills for that kind of shit yet.

#4 9 months ago
  5. Major Mayhem 70

@2 now now, let’s don’t get shit started… Lol

#5 9 months ago
  6. Javinator

At least the handles/grips on this controller don’t look like a penis like the DualShock4. Take a look at a pic if the DualShock4 and see for yourself.

DualShock4=DualCock4″ lol