Forza 5 direct-feed video shows Ferrari F12 Berlinetta hitting the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Saturday, 26th October 2013 14:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Forza 5 has a new direct-feed video available showing off the Ferrari F12 Berlinetta racing through Belgium’s Spa-Francorchamps. Have a look below. The Turn 10-developed Forza Mortorsport 5 is an Xbox One exclusive which releases alongside the console November 22.

1. treborr

That music was so annoying.

#1 9 months ago
  2. Doppleganger

Extreme FAP FAP FAP.
    2 seconds of seeing an F40 and I need a new keyboard.

@1 I agree, music was a pretty poor choice

#2 9 months ago
  3. Bomba Luigi

Why in the World does the hood Reflect Hud Elements? Thats very Strange.

#3 9 months ago
  4. Hcw87

I like the music actually, i’m tired of all the Pop/Rock crap you hear in every other racer.

More electro/house/instrumental please.

#4 9 months ago
  5. artursz1993

@3 was thinking the same :D
    also.. if it wouldn’t be that stupid dravatar thing as a driver… it would be great.

#5 9 months ago
  6. G1GAHURTZ

In car view looks hype!

#6 9 months ago
  7. xxJPRACERxx

Cars and track look good. Everything else is meh.

About music… Who the fuck play a racing “sim” with the music on?!?

I’ve canceled my X1 and Forza pre-order. GT6 will be enough for me for a console racer and I’ll have Assetto Corsa for my main one, if they can finally release it.

#7 9 months ago
  8. fearmonkey

This video really underwhelemed me. I was thinking it would look so much better than that The cars looked nice but everything else looked just ok, and you could see shimmering on the cars…

#8 9 months ago
  9. Arcnail

Looks like crap for ‘next gen’.

#9 9 months ago
  10. Swedish_dude

2D sprite trees doesn’t really scream next-gen no matter how good the cars look.

#10 9 months ago
  11. Phoenixblight

They only seem to be sprite or 2D images when further away but as you get closer they look fuller. They seem to be putting all the rendering on the cars but everything seems to be constrained or limited by LOD. The people look like cardboard cuts outs. Not sure why they even have them in game because they do nothing for the game other than stick out like a sore thumb.

#11 9 months ago
  12. Swedish_dude

Yeah, it seems like some do and some just remain 2d. It’s not a big deal for me I will still buy a Xbone just for forza, but I did expect a bit more.

#12 9 months ago
  13. Phoenixblight

THe cost of going 1080 60FPS I guess. THe cars, road and light looks really good.

#13 9 months ago
  14. truth

Xbone fan-whores so easily fooled, cars done shine like that nor are they made of plastic. I’ve seen better physics on mario cart. Turn 10 need to fire some people. Xbone beaters sucking this up.

#14 9 months ago