Patrick Bach Interview P2: Campaign Battlefield – “I think people will be surprised.”

Monday, 21st October 2013 14:27 GMT By Sam Clay

VG247 sat down with Executive Producer Patrick Bach to talk all things Battlefield 4. Here’s the second part of our massive video interview, “Campaign Battlefield”, where we discuss how the multiplayer values have influenced the single player campaign.

If you missed it, here’s part one of the interview, “VG247 YouTube channel for the other parts of the interview, and a lot more great gaming stuff too.

1. Xbone

Im suprised that its the second new gen bf game and we still dont have a fukin battlerecorder.

#1 10 months ago
  2. Solnem

@1 Just what I was thinking when they introduced all the features of BF4. There will be plenty updates, but none will include battlerecorder, I guess. Maybe there will be one in BFBC3 or BF5?

#2 10 months ago
  3. AmiralPatate

@1,2
    They added a spectator mode, which is their way of telling “we heard you, but we’re kinda deaf so we did something else instead”.

Also, dat jingle. It’s like they want to make something inaudible.

#3 10 months ago
  4. Panthro

TBH the campaign level shown does looks pretty good for a nice 8 hour action linear experience…

Battlefield is Battlefield it will never have a story on the same level as a great movie or book, as long as it stays looking pretty and has 64 player servers I’ll buy it, Paying £50 every 2 years isn’t really that much.

Still though, I’ll buy it when it drops to £30… because I’m tight.

#4 10 months ago
  5. DSB

@3 Hahaha.

Shit, I’d settle for a killcam. It can be pretty hard to verify the cheaters in the game right now. Unless they’re headshotting you from across the map, you have no way of knowing.

#5 10 months ago
  6. TheBlackHole

GIVE ME SPLIT SCREEN CAMPAIGN COOP DAMMIT!

Why are activision and EA incapable of doing what Microsoft, Valve, EPIC and Bungie find effortlessly doable?

#6 10 months ago