Check out 17 minutes of Batman: Arkham Origins gameplay

Monday, 21st October 2013 15:09 GMT By Dave Owen

Warner Bros. Games has released a 17 minute gameplay video walkthrough for Batman: Arkham Origins. Acting as guides are senior producer Ben Mattes and gameplay director Michael McIntyre, and they take us through the game’s narrative, combat, and mechanics. There’s a glimpse of the Bat Cave to be had, too.

Batman: Arkham Origins is coming to Xbox 360, PS3, and as a digital PC release on October 25. The Wii U version and physical copies on PC will arrive a couple of weeks later.

1. Max Payne

I watched the whole video and beside video being choppy, the game is like arkham city 2.1
    Detective mode,hacking,animations,combat,gliding every thing is literally the same.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Panthro

@1 Did you expect them to take those things out or improve them?

I cant really see how to improve the combat, hacking, detective mode or gliding really.

#2 1 year ago
  3. TheBlackHole

@2 Of course not, but you’d expect them to add to those features, surely?

#3 1 year ago
  4. pcbros

I want to upgrade my vide ocard and get this game for free but I keep hearing how the GTX 800 series will be very impressive.

I’m not sure whether to wait or not…

#4 1 year ago
  5. monkeygourmet

@pcbros

Get a new one and either SLI when the 800 series come in and the older cards get a price drop or sell it and put the money towards 800 series?

I’m going for a gtx 780 hopefully before Xmas then will SLI it in a year or so or upgrade to 800 series if it looks like the better option.

#5 1 year ago
  6. pcbros

I think a GTX 660 @ $150 (with rebate) plus free Batman is all I need for now. But I keep thinking that if I wait a little longer, I will get more for my money.

Maybe I’ll get a GTX 660 for now and see what the Steam Machine brings to the table.

Right now I have a 9800GT and it’s running my games just fine. But I need to upgrade it for Blender use, so I figure I can get a boost in game performance as well :)

#6 1 year ago