Forza 5 preview clip features Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson’s thoughts on Modern Hypercars

Saturday, 19th October 2013 18:09 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Forza 5 will feature Top Gear UK hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May through the game’s career mode. Below the break, a preview clip features Clarkson’s thoughts on Modern Hypercars, including the McLaren P1 and Pagani Huayra. Watch it and drool. Forza 5 is an Xbox One launch title and releases alongside the console on November 22.

1. dartmcgrath

Thats the only thing i’ll feel like im missing out on by getting a ps4

#1 1 year ago
  2. Doppleganger

The only thing I’m missing not getting a PS4 is 100 dollars from my wallet. ;)

#2 1 year ago
  3. tenthousandgothsonacid

Jeremy Clarkson is a useful litmus test. Anyone who likes him is a c**t.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Animeboy413

Lol Doppleganger ;p

#4 1 year ago
  5. Animeboy413

@2, Lol

#5 1 year ago
  6. Cort

You do realise Clarkson’s perfectly contrived controversial TV persona is specifically designed to wind up and annoy people like you?

Everyone else get’s the joke…..

#6 1 year ago
  7. MrWaffles

Am I the only one who likes to drive normal cars in games?

I mean… people end up racing on super cars because most circuits in the game are extremely boring at low speeds.

But for me, killing it on a street circuit in a toyota corolla feels better than 20 second straights and ‘bhew I didn’t miss that turn’ you get on pro circuits.

Fuck lambos.

-Waffles

#7 1 year ago
  8. xxJPRACERxx

@7 I’m with you. I prefer the slower cars, much more interested racing. But stock Civics and Corollas are just a little too slow. I’d go for Civic Si or Mustangs.

#8 1 year ago
  9. gameoholic007

@7&8- Hey, it’s understandable, not everyone can handle a hyper car in a game, and have to limit themselves to standard levels to stay on the track.
    It’s really surprising that the guys from Top Gear are on this game since they really don’t think too highly of America from where this game was built. But hey, as they say, money talks.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Javinator

Business Wire:
    Microsoft Just Edges Sony in ABI Research’s Game Console Competitive Assessment; Nintendo a Distant Third

#10 1 year ago
  11. Playmaker

Wonder if these cars will be in drive club?? Oh well they have a few months to bring their game up to speed ha.

#11 1 year ago