Twitch functionality to be featured in future GeForce Experience update, Nvidia announces

Friday, 18th October 2013 17:18 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nvidia has announced Twitch functionality will be featured in a future GeForce Experience update, enabling ShadowPlay users to stream captured gameplay directly to Twitch. ShadowPlay is a free-to-use way to record gameplay within GeForce Experience and utilizes an on-board H.264 encoder built into GeForce GTX 600 and 700 Series graphics cards. You can find out more about the tech through the link and the video below.

1. Erthazus

Freakin’ brilliant. In true 1080p/30 fps and 20 minutes of your last session in highest quality or you can record as much as you want.

Eat your hearts Sony and Microsoft. Share button. LOL.

#1 11 months ago
  2. CyberMarco

@1 Yeah, let me check the black market at what price I can sell my liver to afford a high-end card… -.-

#2 11 months ago
  3. dsr

Glad I’ve got myself a 660.
    AMD needs to step up their game now.

Why so mad?

#3 11 months ago
  4. DSB

I had no idea ShadowPlay was even a thing. Awesomesauce.

#4 11 months ago
  5. fearmonkey

For anyone that doesnt have a Nvidia Card, or an older model card, there is a program that I use called Action! (google it)

It’s a great program, allows you to capture screenshots, benchmarks, audio, video at your native or lower resolution, and allows you to record video at specific parts of your screen rather than the entire desktop. Once recorded (it uses AVI with its own codec) it has a convert tool that converts it for Youtube or other video sites.

Just like the video here, it has hotkeys and it works great! the best capture program I have ever used and worth the money.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Len

Also announced the gtx 780 ti, don’t think I’m gonna be able to resist it.

#6 11 months ago
  7. xxJPRACERxx

About time. ShadowPlay was supposed to come out this summer.

#7 11 months ago