Fri, Oct 18, 2013 | 19:49 BST
Namco Bandai Europe files various domain registrations
Namco Bandai Europe has filed quite a few domain registrations of late ranging from One Piece games to Naruto and all those in between.
The domains seem to point toward both new titles and western localizations. The list below was compiled by Superannuation, via Gematsu. Have a look at the list as well as the possible and probable descriptions.
- shortpeace-game.com – Namco Bandai, Crispy’s, and Grasshopper Manufacture’s upcoming PlayStation 3 side-scroller Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day is the fifth part of the Short Peace anime movie project.
- tenkai-knights-game.com – Tenkai Knights is a Canadian-Japanese anime that began airing in August. At this time, a game has not been announced.
- wwvs-game.com – The “vs” at the end might suggest a localization for J-Stars Victory VS, Namco Bandai’s Jump stars fighting game for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
- narutorevolution-game.com – A Naruto game obviously, though the “Revolution” in the name might suggest a free-to-play fighting game similar to Tekken Revolution.
- pacmanghostlyadventures2.com – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures isn’t due out until October 29, but it seems Namco Bandai is already preparing for a potential sequel.
- one-piece-unlimited-world-red.com – One Piece Unlimited World Red is an upcoming 3DS game in Japan. Could be a localization.
- awakened-legends-game.com – A mystery.
- awakened-legends-vs.com – Maybe the “legends” the domain refers to are actually Jump characters.