GameStop Black Friday ads leaked way early, include Zelda-themed 3DS XL bundle, PS4, Xbox One deals – rumor

Friday, 18th October 2013 15:34 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

It’s not even Halloween yet, and already GameStop has printed out its Black Friday deals ahead of time. We’re not sure how BFads got its hands on the ad, but it is what it is. If you look over the ads you will also see PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are part of the Black Friday deals along with games for both systems. It also shows a 3DS bundle featuring the Zelda-themed 3DS XL with a copy of A Link Between Worlds which was previously announced for Europe only. Likely this is just a preliminary ad for internal use only, as DriveClub is still listed on there, and we all know, it has been delayed. Still, take this as rumor for now until November 22 gets closer. Thanks, ffronw.

1. lancevan

Do you guys in the UK have gamestop?

If you don’t then this might be evidence pointing towards the Zelda 3dsXL bundle coming to the US.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Panthro

We have GAME, but nope… no Gamestop where I live.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

I think there are some GS stores in Ireland.

#3 11 months ago
  4. RefuseBunny

We have GameStop as an online only retailer. They used to have some stores but went out of business.

However, in the UK we use pounds and not dollars (as shown in the images) so it does look like GameStop in the US are expecting the Zelda bundle to come your way. Otherwise the images wouldn’t make any sense unless this is a very well done photoshop + print job.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Panthro

Those don’t seem like good deals to me

#5 11 months ago
  6. DeVitowned

Anyone else notice Killzone Mercenary listed as PS3?

#6 11 months ago
  7. lancevan

Ah of course it’s in dollars, can’t believe I didn’t notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Panthro

@6 Where? I only see the Vita version on page 6

#8 11 months ago
  9. DeVitowned

@8 Panthro

Page 3 under PS3.

#9 11 months ago
  10. Panthro

@9 never mind, I was looking at the photographs of the leaflet/ posters…

It says ‘PS3′ but its clearly a Vita case.. Probably just a lazy typist not paying attention.

#10 11 months ago
  11. Keivz

Overall deals are meh. I mean FH was $14.99 during last years BF (now it’ll be $24.99). I may pick up NiNoKuni for $14.99 though.

#11 11 months ago
  12. tcc

I am all over that Zelda 3DS XL.

#12 11 months ago
  13. johnlayn

@6 & @8, dafuq are you two talking about? Killzone: Shadowfall is nowhere listed as PS3. If you actually look, it’s under PS4, right next to a PS4, in a PS4 case, and nowhere does it say “PS3″ about Killzone. -.- dolts

#13 10 months ago