Metro: Last Light DLC the Chronicles Pack drops today

Tuesday, 15th October 2013 14:29 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Metro: Last Light DLC drops today and it’s called the Chronicles Pack. It features three original single-player missions that casts the player as four of the game’s standout characters – Pavel, Khan, Ulman, and Anna. You can explore their side-stories away from Artyom’s adventure when you download the content.

A video and shots for the pack are below, a couple look familiar, but enjoy anyway.

The Chronicles Pack also features the Multi Barreled Bicycle Shotgun, a fan designed weapon that 4A Games discovered online and re-created in-game.

The last of Metro’s planned add-on content, the Chronicles Pack will run you $4.99/£3.99/€4.99 and is also included in the Metro: Last Light Season Pass, which is $14.99/£11.99/€14.99 for the Faction, Tower, Developer Pack and Chronicles Pack, and includes an additional exclusive weapon, the Abzats.

The Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack will be released on PS3 in Europe tomorrow via the weekly PS Store update.

1. CPC_RedDawn

How long is this? I don’t want to pay for a 2 hour add on I want something at least 6-8 hours long for that price!

#1 6 months ago
  2. Phoenixblight

WHat DLC for that price has ever given that amount of content. Even Bathesda at 15$ for their DLC hardly give that amount of gameplay.

#2 6 months ago
  3. fihar

I’m pretty sure both Point Lookout and Dragonborn gave me more than just 6 hours of playtime. More than 10 in fact.
    As for this, the DLC itself is 5 bucks. That’s like 1/12 of the original retail price, it probably won’t be as long as 6 hours.

#3 6 months ago
  4. Phoenixblight

Not for me they didn’t. I got maybe 4 hours thankfully I got them on sale.

#4 6 months ago
  5. noamlol2

and once again they decided it’s a good idea to bring strippers back into the game

i have nothing against strippers, but i think a game like this
    doesn’t need TITIES to be good ]

and oh yeah, the DLC is gooooood

#5 6 months ago