Not on Steam Sale contains indie titles such as Blood of the Werewolf, Rose & Time, Will Fight for Food, more

Thursday, 3rd October 2013 18:27 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Indie developers with titles not yet on Steam, and some posted up on Steam Greenlight, have banded together for a Not on Steam Sale, and you can get up to 50% off on some of the 35 titles listed.

Some of these include Blood of the Werewolf from ex-EA and Activision developers Scientifically Proven Entertainment; Rose and Time; Pyrodactyl’s Will Fight for Food; Cute Things Dying Violently and more.

Race the Sun is on there as well, and it was just greenlit yesterday.

Some of these titles are as cheap as .99 so there’s no reason not to try them out.

Hit up the link to purchase a few, and have a look at the trailers posted. You can also get links to each game’s Steam Greenlight page, if the project is on the service.

1. DSB

That’s a brilliant idea. I’m glad people are pushing Valve to up the tempo on Greenlight. It seems to be working, too.

#1 10 months ago
  2. TheWulf

Yep, I’m fond of this idea, too.

Also, I’d recommend trying the Blood of the Werewolf demo. Depending on your particular tastes, it’ll either put you off it for life or convince you to buy it. For me, it was the latter. I haven’t played anything quite that punishingly hard yet entirely fair since VVVVVV. Yes, it’s one of those games, and I love it.

That it has a nifty werewolf lady in it is just a bonus. Even The Escapist had no end of praise for that one.

#2 10 months ago
  3. YoungZer0

“I haven’t played anything quite that punishingly hard yet entirely fair since VVVVVV. Yes, it’s one of those games, and I love it.”

And I’m out.

#3 10 months ago
  4. Pytox

@3 haha never could VVVVVV finish too it’s insane ;x

#4 10 months ago
  5. DSB

VVVVVV was a great mindfuck, but the hardest part was often keeping track of your avatar. Deliberately, but either way.

Super Meat Boy is a lot harder.

#5 10 months ago