Thu, Oct 03, 2013 | 16:35 BST
Nintendo showcasing a wide variety of games at IndieCade
Nintendo is showcasing a variety of indie titles for Wii U and 3DS at IndieCade in Los Angeles, and it is also hosting a panel on how independent game developers can bring their creations to the eShop.
Nintendo’s Dan Adelman, manager of business development at Nintendo of America, will be hosting the panel entitled “How to Self-Publish Your Game on Nintendo eShop.” His talk will “walk attendees through the process” of bringing games to the eShop and will review “high-level business policies.”
Visitors to the Nintendo booth will be able to get their hands on the following games:
- 1,001 Spikes by Nicalis
- Armillo by Fuzzy Wuzzy Game
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party by KnapNok Games
- Knytt Underground by Ripstone
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects by WaterMelon Co
- Q.U.B.E. by Toxic Games
- Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails by Dakko Dakko
- Shovel Knight by Yacht Club Games
- Tengami by Nyamyam
- Teslagrad by Rain AS
- Unepic by EnjoyUp Games
- Wooden Sen’SeY by Neko Entertainment
- Grinsia by Nicalis
- Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai by Shin’en
- Retro City Rampage by Vblank Entertainmen
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse by WayForward
- Siesta Fiesta by Mojo Bones
- Treasurenauts by Renegade Kid
“The Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games showcased in this year’s Nintendo IndieCade booth represent the cutting edge of creativity and innovation for indie game development,” said Steve Singer, vice president of licensing at Nintendo of America.
“They also represent some of the highest rated and most respected games currently being produced. Nintendo is embracing developers who are extremely passionate, letting them freely harness the tools available on Nintendo platforms to create fantastic and unique experiences. We are helping independent developers bring their creative visions to life and into consumers’ hands to enjoy.”
Also playable at the event will be Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party by KnapNok Games, available today through the Nintendo eShop which has been nominated for the prestigious “Best of the Year” award at IndieCade and will only be playable at KnapNok’s booth.
IndeiCade runs October 5-6 in Los Angeles.