Grand Theft Auto Online launched yesterday and seeing as like, all the people tried to get on it at once, it ran into several bugs and other problems. Rockstar has posted a list of known issues online, and is now working to fix them.
This morning, I posted a blog about my first four hours on GTA Online and listed some hiccups I encountered. Otherwise it was ace. Have a read.
Rockstar posted the list of issues over on its newswire blog, and it goes like this:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
It follows a GTA 5 patch that addresses several bugs. Check it out here.
How have you found GTA Online so far?
Stuck in GTA 5? Why not check out our GTA 5 guide with mission walkthroughs, gameplay tips & collectible locations?