Battlefield 4 beta roll-out times confirmed, get them here

Tuesday, 1st October 2013 09:32 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4′s beta goes live today and your friendly neighbourhood VG247 will be there playing all this week. Well, just me, like a lonely sad-sack. Anyway, the beta launch times have been confirmed. Get them here.

Announced on Battlelog, the beta times are as follows:

Exclusive beta (October 1)
PC: 1AM PDT/9 AM UTC
Xbox 360 world-wide: 2-6 AM PDT (10am-2pm BST)
PlayStation 3 (Europe): 7-11 AM PDT (3pm-7pm BST)
PlayStation 3 (US): 3-7 PM PDT

Open beta times (October 4)
PC: 1 AM PDT/9 AM UTC
Xbox 360 world-wide: 2-6 AM PDT (10am-2pm BST)
PlayStation 3 (Europe): 7-11 AM PDT (3pm-7pm BST)
PlayStation 3 (US): 11 AM PDT

Apparently the UK and Europe don’t have their own time-zones, seeing as I had to figure them out myself. The site also adds that the times listed for Xbox 360 and PS3 are merely ranges, and it’s up to Microsoft and Sony when the beta goes live. It’s almost like waiting at home for a plumber to arrive, unsure of when the sod will actually show up.

Regardless, are you excited? Let us know below.

1. KineticCalvaria

We should get a vg247 squad going Dave, I’ll be lone wolfing anyway.

On pc I should add..

#1 9 months ago
  2. Xbone

Ive got less than half of the FPS what I got in BF3. Guess who is not gonna buy it? Me.

#2 9 months ago
  3. KineticCalvaria

@2, aye it still needs work… lower fps and doesn’t look vastly better than bf4… but of course it’s beta.

#3 9 months ago
  4. VibraniumSpork

Cool cool cool! I’m willing to be swayed by this. Played tons of the last coupla BF’s but it’s a crowded PS4 launch window and at the minute I’m strangely ‘meh’ about picking this up…hopefully the Beta will change my mind!

#4 9 months ago
  5. DuckNation

Live Stream going on right now http://www.twitch.tv/xxlargexfarvaxx

#5 9 months ago
  6. fengato

I wonder where it will show up on Xbox. Anyone in the know? I read something about it being in the featured section (what’s that?)

#6 9 months ago
  7. Ellis

@6 if you go the “games” tab on the xbox then go into that, it should be the first page in there.

#7 9 months ago
  8. RocknRolla

There is still nothing in the PS store ffs so damn mad! it is a SWEDISH game and should be here first dam it!

#8 9 months ago
  9. fengato

@7 is that a guess, as it’s not showing in Oz?

#9 9 months ago