Thu, Sep 26, 2013 | 01:21 BST
Splinter Cell: Blacklist Homeland DLC out now, adds CE content
This week’s consoles network updates brought a new piece of Splinter Cell: Blacklist DLC to PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360. Read on for the details.
The Homeland DLC packs goes for $7 or regional equivalent, and is also available on PC. It includes the following, much of which was previously exclusive to the collector’s edition:
- New co-op missions:
– Billionaire’s Yacht Co-op map – In this story-related mission, infiltrate a rogue billionaire’s yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea solo or with a friend.
– Dead Coast Co-op map – Take out a terrorist cell in a remote part of the Middle East in single player or co-op mode.
- Weapons, gear and more
– Crossbow with sleeping gas bolts – When armed with the stealthy crossbow and sleeping gas bolts, enemies will be snoozing before they even know what hit them.
– Upper Echelon Suit – This suit offers better protection against fire power and blends into the shadows.
– 4E Eclipse Suit – This suit allows Sam to carry more gadgets and offers premium protection.
– Gold, Amber and White goggles – Mix up Sam’s iconic goggles with Gold, Amber or White lights.
– Exclusive Mercs and Spy Skin