Fri, Sep 27, 2013 | 17:49 BST
Eurogamer Expo 2013 Day One: developer session round-up
Day One of Eurogamer Expo 2013 is over, and if you missed some of the live sessions presented by developers today, we have you covered.
Below you will find links to sessions from various developers such as Tango Gameworks, ArenaNet, Guerrilla Games, and the opening session from Microsoft Corporate Vice President Phil Harrision.
Tomorrow, expect livestreamed sessions focusing on: Tearaway, Beyond: Two Souls, Dying Light, FIFA 14 Next-Gen, PlayStation 4 Indie Showcase, and the Outside Xbox Live Show, respectively.
Eurogamer Expo 2013 is going on all this weekend, and VG247′s Pat Garratt, Dace Cook, and Sam Clay are pounding the pavement to bring you exclusive news, interviews and videos.
Be sure to stick around.
- Eurogamer Expo 2013: Xbox One cycle more than 10 years, says Harrison: Xbox boss Phil Harrison has confirmed that Xbox One’s cycle will last more than a decade, speaking in the first session at this year’s Eurogamer Expo today.
- Forza Motorsport 5 EG Expo livestream – Turn 10′s Dan Greenawalt talks series’ shift to Xbox One: Turn 10 Studios’ Dan Greenawalt discussed Forza Motorsport 5′s shift to Xbox One.
- Velocity 2X: EG Expo livestream – FuturLab showing Velocity Ultra sequel running on PS4: Velocity 2X is coming to both PS Vita and PlayStation 4. At Eurogamer Expo, FuturLab took the stage to present a look at the game on PS4.
- Killzone: Shadow Fall – EG Expo 2013: Guerrilla Games discusses game’s progress: Killzone: Shadow Fall is the biggest first-party launch title for PlayStation 4, and at the Eurogamer Expo this afternoon, Guerrilla Games provided an update on the game’s progress.
- Guild Wars 2 – EG Expo 2013 livestream: ArenaNet talks upcoming content: Guild Wars 2 developer ArenaNet stepped on stage at the Eurogamer Expo to discuss brand new content coming to the MMO.
- The Evil Within – EG Expo 2013 livestream: Tango Gameworks discusses its multiplatform horror title: The Evil Within is the latest from horror maestro Shinji Mikami, and today at the Eurogamer Expo, Tango Gameworks discusses 2014′s multiplatform title.
Eurogamer Expo 2013 runs September 26-29 in London.