Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass detailed, will run you $19.99

Thursday, 26th September 2013 15:13 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Batman: Arkham Origins will be the recipient of a Season Pass, and today, Warner has provided details on it.

Here’s what you get with the Season Pass which will run you $19.99:

• New Millennium Skins Pack: Contains five Batman skins and one for Robin
  • Infinite Earths Skins Pack: Contains five Batman skins and one for Robin
  • Gotham by Gaslight Batman: This skin is only available through the Season Pass
  • Brightest Day Batman: This skin is only available through the Season Pass
  • Initiation: Play as Bruce Wayne
  • An unannounced story expansion for the game

Batman: Arkham Origins releases worldwide on October 25 for for PC, PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360.

1. monkeygourmet

Im getting sick of this.

Why don’t they just charge $75 for a game and give us all the stuff.

A Season Pass doesn’t even make sense in a game like this.

I hate what gaming is becoming, all these things do is cheapen a title’s name or drag the IP through the dirt.

No one wants your dirty Batman Four skin…

#1 11 months ago
  2. XanderZane

Meh, I’m not wasting my time on that crap. I’ll just get the GOTY version in a year for $40 and it will include all that stuff, plus the expansion.

#2 11 months ago
  3. FrayJoker

A whole lot of skins and only one story content? Are they having a laugh? Unless Gaslight and Brightest Day Batmans have actual different gameplay in the challenge maps, I don’t see how this is worthwhile.

#3 11 months ago
  4. BucklingSwashes

This is certainly a disappointment to me as well. Initiation sounds remotely interesting, though I’m not sure if that version of Wayne functions like a full-on additional character for challenge rooms (comparable to Catwoman, Nightwing, or Robin in Arkham City) or if it’s simply a toned-down Batman with his own challenges. The additional characters to play as were one of my favorite things about the previous game’s downloadable content, and it’s a bit disappointing that we don’t appear to be getting any others aside from Deathstroke. If we are, the fact that they’re not even included in the Season Pass makes said pass seem pretty pointless.

In my opinion, paid content ought to consist of actual gameplay additions and expansions. Batman isn’t Barbie; I’d much rather see another character or get more full-on campaign additions than play dress up.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Takeshi

#1: Hell no, I don’t want the price of my game to go up. The only thing I am interested in is the story DLC which I will pick up by itself.

#5 11 months ago
  6. pcbros

Season Pass for skins and one story expansion?

That story expansion better add atleast an extra 1/4 of gameplay hours. I hate paying for skins/costumes.

#6 11 months ago