Gravity Rush sequel teased at TGS 2013, watch the clip here

Thursday, 19th September 2013 07:06 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Sony has dropped a heavy-handed hint that a new Gravity Rush game is in the works. A teaser trailer was shown during Tokyo Games Show, and you can check it out here.

According to Gematsu, Sony showed the video above at its Tokyo Game Show 2013 booth today.

The video shows protagonist Kat performing her usual acrobatic city navigation, and ended with the words “Fall again… A new project from Team Gravity”.

The phrase “new game” makes it less likely we’re looking at a re-release or remake, so place your bets on full sequel.

The original Gravity Rush is considered an essential for Vita owners. It’s gloriously beautiful.

1. mistermogul

This would be very welcome as long as they make the combat less cumbersome.

Fighting could be quite frustrating in that game and it ruined it a bit for me…

#1 11 months ago
  2. CycloneFox

Gravity Rush was my game of the year 2012.^^

@1: What was your problem with fighting? I mean, the controls were perfect, mixing everything you could do with a controller, buttons and twin stick stuff, while outsourcing the dodge-function on the touchscreen (which i a problem on most controllers. Either you hold down a button (guard) and do it with the left stick, which is a pain, or god of war for example uses the right stick, which you may want to use for the camera)
    and on top of that, the sixaxis functionally is a great addition for 3D-fighint and this may be one of the few action games which really use the 3D space. The vertical axis fighting really worked for me at least.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Dragon246

@2,
    The game was perfect! Definitely looking forward to Kat and crew :D

#3 11 months ago
  4. mreko3230

@2 Frankly, I had the same problem as @1. I just could never get the feel for it and it always felt awkward to me. Beautiful game and I know a lot of people loved it, but I just couldn’t get into the combat.

#4 11 months ago
  5. AngryConsumer

i hope it comes for the ps3/ps4 this time. so we can play it with a decent controller. the game sucked on the psvita and was just hyped, and i am telling the honest truth here.

#5 11 months ago
  6. lexph3re

YES!!! Love the gravity queen! Hope raven is playable this time

#6 11 months ago