EA has already detailed the current to next-gen upgrade deals available for FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 through various retailers, including Amazon, but today the latter has posted details on the upgrade pertaining to Need for Speed: Rivals – and some other nice incentives regarding the other two.
Owners of Need for Speed: Rivals on Xbox 360 or PS3 can upgrade to the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 version for £10.
Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, trade in the racer, FIFA 14 or BF4 on Xbox 360 or PS3 toward Xbox One or PS4 and receive a £15 Gift Certificate for the game, plus you will get an additional £22 promotional Gift Certificate toward a selection of Xbox One or PS4 titles.
The £15 trade-in value is dependent on a game’s condition.
Here’s how to redeem this offer:
1. When you are ready to upgrade, select your Xbox 360 or PS3 title from the Trade-In list below, or via the Trade-In Store, and submit your game.
2. Send in your item for processing, following the instructions provided.
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
4. When your trade-in is accepted, you will receive a minimum £15 Gift Certificate for the game, plus a £22 promotional Gift Certificate which is only redeemable on the list of next-gen titles
5. When you are ready to purchase your qualifying Xbox One or PS4 game, the £22 promotional Gift Certificate will be applied automatically to your purchase at checkout.
Hit up the link for more information.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.