EA has already detailed the current to next-gen upgrade deals available for FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 through various retailers, including Amazon, but today the latter has posted details on the upgrade pertaining to Need for Speed: Rivals – and some other nice incentives regarding the other two.
Owners of Need for Speed: Rivals on Xbox 360 or PS3 can upgrade to the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 version for £10.
Until December 31, 2013 or while supplies last, trade in the racer, FIFA 14 or BF4 on Xbox 360 or PS3 toward Xbox One or PS4 and receive a £15 Gift Certificate for the game, plus you will get an additional £22 promotional Gift Certificate toward a selection of Xbox One or PS4 titles.
The £15 trade-in value is dependent on a game’s condition.
Here’s how to redeem this offer:
1. When you are ready to upgrade, select your Xbox 360 or PS3 title from the Trade-In list below, or via the Trade-In Store, and submit your game.
2. Send in your item for processing, following the instructions provided.
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
4. When your trade-in is accepted, you will receive a minimum £15 Gift Certificate for the game, plus a £22 promotional Gift Certificate which is only redeemable on the list of next-gen titles
5. When you are ready to purchase your qualifying Xbox One or PS4 game, the £22 promotional Gift Certificate will be applied automatically to your purchase at checkout.
Hit up the link for more information.