Atlus has released a demo for remade RPG Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl, along with a new trailer introducing Simon.
The demo is now available through the North American 3DS eShop, and includes the following:
- A glimpse at the series-first Story Mode
- A sample of Story Mode’s animated cutscenes
- All five main characters that will assist you in Etria
- Sizable amounts of dungeon to map out
- Plenty of enemies to practice your battle skills on
- Up to two to six hours of playing time
Additionally, save data from the demo transfers to the full game, so you’re basically getting a head start for the October 1 launch.
The latest trailer is below, introducing medic Simon; in yesterday’s, we met shieldmaiden Raquna.