Rainbow Six: Vegas free to Xbox Live Gold subscribers now

Monday, 16th September 2013 09:01 GMT By Dave Cook

Rainbow Six: Vegas is now free to all Xbox Live Gold subscribers, courtesy of Ubisoft. Consider this a friendly reminder folks.

The latest in Microsoft’s free game season was confirmed on Twitter this morning.

Let us know if you pick it up.

1. aseddon130

Great timing for those waiting for GTA V, why pay £40 for that and you have a 6 year old game to play for free instead???

#1 11 months ago
  2. DiodeX

I like free stuff as much as the next man, but really, this, it was a good game, but it looks like a shiny Xbox game now.
    What next Madden 06?

#2 11 months ago
  3. Dragon246

Eh, ok?

*Looks at AC3 and 4 more PS3 games and 3 more Vita games in his download list*

Still, at least a step in right direction I guess…

#3 11 months ago
  4. Legion

I just got off the Xbox 360 and it was still showing magic.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Lloytron

Games on Gold sucks compared to PSN+.

However if you follow these instructions you can get Injustice, Flashback, Dark, Arcania, WRC Powerslide and a load of other stuff for free (and it works).

Oh and the Saints Row IV Season Pass.

Now thats a much better deal and you don’t even need gold membership!

#5 11 months ago
  6. M. K.

Another one I haven’t played yet. My backlog is getting bigger day by day, thanks MS :F

#6 11 months ago
  7. MFBB

Well at least its a step into the right direction for Microsoft.

They cant compete with PS+ at all but they try to do something aswell which is good for all Xbox players.

May be in the next years they catch up.

#7 11 months ago
  8. G1GAHURTZ

This was my favourite game when it first came out.

Pumped so many hours into it…

#8 11 months ago
  9. DrDamn

It is a really nice game, played lots just private games with friends. Even the rough stuff like terrorist hunt worked well. The way it mixed third person and first person for the gunplay is still a benchmark too.

#9 11 months ago
  10. gomersoul

And I should buy Xbox one because?

#10 11 months ago
  11. Arcnail

@10 The Cloud!!

lol.. ya I’m not buy it, or the PS4 for that matter either… not until it makes sense to drop that kind of cash for systems that imo, both have pretty weak line ups (I don’t race, or play fps so..)

#11 11 months ago
  12. G1GAHURTZ

@9:

Yeah. It was pretty much all I played for ages, until CoD came out. I was expecting a lot from the sequel, but it kind of flopped.

Also, this is probably one of the only SP campaigns that I enjoyed playing all the way through. (Minus a poorly designed mission or two…)

#12 11 months ago
  13. viralshag

Was this the one with the casino MP map in it? If so this was pretty much all I played in the early days. I’m pretty sure it was.

#13 11 months ago
  14. DrDamn

Yeah – I felt the same about the sequel too. Setting it in Vegas again was a big misstep. Constrained it too much and it never felt like a proper sequel.

#14 11 months ago