Battlefield 4 open beta on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 starts October 1, PS4 and Xbox One versions dated

Saturday, 14th September 2013 13:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Battlefield 4 will go into open beta on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 starting October 1, Peter Moore announced on EA’s blog. Announced back in August during gamescom, at the time the beta was to be offered to those who pre-ordered three days ahead of the general public. Therefore, we’re unsure if the October 1 date is for early access or the public date at this point. We’ll send a mail, but since it is Saturday, don’t expect any clarification until Monday. Assume for now the date is for the public at this point.

Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. The game will also be made available on PS4 November 12 in North America and in Europe on November 29. The Xbox One version will be release in North America on November 19 and in Europe on November 21.

1. EVO V

Cant wait !!

#1 7 months ago
  2. KineticCalvaria

Great, just as my pc is playing up. Hope I can get it fixed in time or I’ll be playing the 360 version… yuk.

#2 7 months ago
  3. II-WAR-STEINER-II

What would we see in there? I tell you a glitching paradise ^^

#3 7 months ago
  4. tezzer1985

But isn’t the Xbox One out on the 22 Nov, so the XB1 version of the game out before the console itself

#4 7 months ago
  5. xino

shame for people who bought Medal of Honor 2 limited edition.
    they got shafted:/

#5 7 months ago
  6. wally10975

@5 well warfighter shoukld’ve only been an expansion pack anyways, and why would the game release three days early on both next gen consoles, makes no sense.

#6 7 months ago
  7. TD_Monstrous69

So let me get this straight, this will launch the same day-and-date as the PS4 in Europe, but 3 days before it launches in the US, WTF? I’m not mad at this, but I’m just saying, seems peculiar, and I believe Black Flag’s doing the same thing (according to my Amazon pre-order).

#7 7 months ago