Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition announced for October release

Thursday, 12th September 2013 15:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Bethesda has announced that Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition will be available in North America and Europe next month.

This complete collection includes the full game as well as all official add-on content: Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches and Void Walker’s Arsenal.

If you pre-order through GameStop.com or EB Games Canada, you will also pick up a pack of the Game of the Year Tarot cards.

Like a traditional Tarot deck, the package includes 78 cards, as well as instructions to play one of Dunwall’s most popular card games, The Game of Nancy.

If you already have the Tarot Deck released with the original release of the game, the new Tarot deck features 13 new cards including ones featuring characters from the game’s add-ons like Delilah, Billie Lurk, and Lizzy Stride.

Dishonored GotY will be made available in North America on October 8 and in Europe on October 11 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Packshot for PC is below, and barring the logos, the PS3 and Xbox 360 boxes look exactly the same.

1. CyberMarco

Nice, now I’ll wait for a 20€ price tag for PS3! :P

#1 7 months ago
  2. braindead1981

Not the greatest cover in history (I like the original one better), but hey, it’s the content that counts.

#2 7 months ago
  3. bradk825

Funny thing about this game. I played it through, and it was the 2nd best game I played all year, freaking epic game. Then when I was done, I had absolutely no desire to play it anymore. Traded it right back in. Usually a game that good I feel like a second playthrough, but for whatever reason, I was totally satisfied. Time to watch a little Letterman and go to sleep.

#3 7 months ago
  4. DSB

It was a bit of a disconnect for me. I mean I liked the visual side of it a lot, but the abilities and the way you interacted with the environment left me kinda cold.

It was a bit like playing thief, except you were the worlds least impressive superhero. The abilities just felt more like exploits to me, but they were still so limited that you never totally felt like the world was your playground.

It just didn’t feel natural. It was some beautiful flair and precious little substance.

#4 7 months ago
  5. Pitts

I loved the art most of all too.

I got all the DLC already, but it’s true I have a hard time getting motivated to play it.

#5 7 months ago
  6. XanderZane

I already have the game. I’ll probably just sell that on and pick this one up with all the DLC intacted.

#6 7 months ago
  7. AngryConsumer

it pays of waiting… the goty edition have arrived! :D

#7 7 months ago