ArmA 3 out now, new launch trailer inside

Thursday, 12th September 2013 10:45 GMT By Dave Cook

ArmA 3 developer Bohemia Interactive has now deemed its new shooter for sale across retail stores and online. They’ve even sent us the game’s launch trailer too, the lovely sods.

In a press release, Bohemia also reminded us that ArmA 3′s campaign will continue to play out across three free DLC episodes, and that even if you didn’t pre-order the game, you can still track down copies of the Day One bundle, which includes several extras.

The limited edition box contains digital maps of the Altis and Stratis locales, a digital soundtrack, digital tactical guide, a copy of ArmA: Cold War Assault, and ArmA I3 key card with imprinted key, a printed map of Altis, a printed overview of the game controls and a printed manual.

You can buy ArmA 3 online here. Let us know if you pick the game up.

1. Erthazus

This will be fun. While kids will be playing Call Od Duty, I bought this game SINCE the beta. I’m going to have a lot of fun with this one :D

I just hope that they will release the singleplayer campaign like in the past. Game is really good right now. Works great on my rig.

P.S. Nice remix of the old Operation Flashpoint OST :D Bohemia bastards.

#1 12 months ago
  2. Dave Cook

@1 I’m sure the millions of people playing CoD and enjoying it will lose literally no sleep over this.

Plus I play CoD, I’m 30.

;)

#2 12 months ago
  3. Llewelyn_MT

Being 30 is just one of the requirements of being an adult. I’m just saying.

ArmA is definitely a series for adult shooter fans.

#3 12 months ago
  4. DSB

If you have a PC, you should really try it Dave, it’s top notch.

#4 12 months ago
  5. GwynbleiddiuM

It’s fucking good Dave should try it, been there since alpha and it’s keep getting better.

#5 12 months ago
  6. DSB

But “Gold” in this case just means they’ve added all the weapons, units and vehicles right?

They’re actually gonna make people wait for the campaign :P

Eh… Fair enough. Historically Bohemias campaigns have been shit. Would’ve been a nice quick way to familiarize yourself with it though.

#6 12 months ago
  7. powerbuoy

Awesome trailer! Been playing since day 1 alpha. Can’t wait for the campaign to get released. MP on Altis is pretty much unplayable on most servers I’ve tried on. And I’ve got an i5 and a GTX680…

Also, I hope they patch the UI (action menu at least) or someone releases a mod. That thing is the clunkiest functionality in a game ever.

#7 12 months ago