Wed, Sep 11, 2013 | 19:31 BST
AquaPazza will arrive in North American stores and on PSN in November
AquaPazza, the 2-D anime-style fighting game heading to North America, has been dated for PS3 by Atlus.
AquaPazza is a PlayStation 3 exclusive, and will be available in stores and on the PlayStation Network for $29.99.
Here’s a list of gameplay features straight from Atlus:
- Up-to-date fighting specifications: The North American version of the game will feature all the content through the current Japanese arcade spec (ver. 2.01), which includes several new characters and improvements for tournament-grade action.
- An eclectic cast of characters: The 13 combatants in AquaPazza are a diverse bunch, from the studious bookworm Manaka who–no kidding–attacks with a bookshelf, to the lance-wielding, shield-carrying Sasara. Moreover, the Japanese voice track will be left completely intact.
- An in-depth partner system: Players select from one of the thirteen partners to accompany them. Partners assist players as one of three classes with one of four different actions. Players get rewarded for aggressive play styles and the partners add an additional skill element to help break defensive play.
- Tournament-level competition: Developed by Examu and Aquaplus, AquaPazza has a strong backbone of fighting game mechanics with twitch response times and super attacks.
- A variety of gameplay modes: Each character has a storyline of their own, which unlocks the “another story” mode and an alternate ending. There’s also a time-attack mode, training mode, and a gallery mode.
- Online play: Take to the internet to challenge players in ranked, unranked, and friends-only matches.
AquaPazza will be available on November 19.