World of Warcraft 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar video highlights today’s update

Tuesday, 10th September 2013 13:37 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

World of Warcraft’s Siege of Orgrimmar update will release today, and Blizzard has released a video highlighting some of its features.

Update 5.4 comes with the Timeless Isle location, introduces a Connected Realms feature, a new raid named after the update, Proving Grounds for solo practicing, a redesigned PvP arena system, the new quest line the Judgment of the Black Prince and more.

A more cinematic video cam be found through a previous post on the matter.

1. GwynbleiddiuM

Sucks to be an EU player. Tomorrow can’t come fast enough. :|

#1 1 year ago
  2. DSB

Looking at all those bosses in the cinematic trailer made me want to jump back in. Shit :P

I won’t though. I won’t! I won’t…..

#2 1 year ago
  3. GwynbleiddiuM

Won’t you DSB? Won’t you?

#3 1 year ago
  4. Virginityrocks

Remember C’thun? What happened to this game?

#4 1 year ago
  5. GwynbleiddiuM

@4 What do you mean by that? MoP was actually a huge step up from Cata it went back to be cool again. And the forces of the Old Ones still at play here. The heart of Y’shaarj, The Shas which are the curse Y’Shaarj left behind. The Mantids are their loyal subjects and there is a rumor that the next expansion might feature Queen Azshara and N’Zoth.

What could possibly be better than this?

And that’s just from lore standpoint. The content quality and quantity also were vastly improved in MoP.

#5 1 year ago
  6. DSB

@3 Naaaaah…. I want to, but once you’ve helped create a top notch guild, I don’t think there’s really any going back. The magic was then and there :P

I’ll be in Wildstar though. Let me know where the wild Iranians go and we’ll kick some international ass!

#6 1 year ago
  7. GwynbleiddiuM

@6 Sounds good to me, if they had alternate subscription options like WoW (Good ol’ fashioned game time card or code) You can count on me raising major hell on planet Nexus along your side, provided you’re an obedient champion of the Dominion, In which case this Mechari Scientist will be a great asset.

PS: I’m Evil and I love it.

#7 1 year ago
  8. DSB

@7 http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/business-model/

It says time cards dude!

I don’t know which side I’m gonna come down on… I’m properly torn. The good guys seem to have the most awesome badasses (zombie elves and rock dudes) and both sides have annoying fucking furries, so it’s really very up in the air for me.

If it’s gonna be like WoW where the “goodies” are all a bunch of kids and casuals, then I’ll be Dominion for sure.

#8 1 year ago
  9. GwynbleiddiuM

Marvelous seems pretty accessible. Don’t really know why how I didn’t see that, Thanks.

Mordesh is cool, but the rock dudes not so much, I mean at least not to me. And that Girl from the trailers immediately put me off the exiles. The Mechari instructor from the Path trailer however is a like a pudding of ultimate evil delight, delicious.

#9 1 year ago