Sony releases a new trailer showing PlayStation hardware line-up

Monday, 9th September 2013 20:01 GMT By Sherif Saed

Sony has released a new trailer taking a look at all its Playstation hardware, including PS4, PS Vita and the newly announced PS Vita TV. Watch it after the jump.

The trailer is in Japanese, but you don’t need to speak the language to understand what’s going on. In the video you’ll see the Remote Play feature being demoed using both Vita and Vita TV, along with the Playstation 4′s streaming and sharing features.

Thanks, GamesHQMedia.

1. Animeboy413

Dear Sony, please bring PS Vita TV over to the west :)

#1 1 year ago
  2. AngryConsumer

playstation hardware line-up is just fantastic. we can clearly see here that people who choose the microsoft product will be missing out big time. sony is doing everything right and the playstation is the future of gaming. there is no doubt about that now.

#2 1 year ago
  3. monkeygourmet

Lol

The PS ‘range’ is getting as cluttered as Sony’s Hi-Fi range used to be!

This looks fun, if you own ALL the correct Sony gear.

#3 1 year ago
  4. wally10975

@1 I second that motion. Is anyone else really excited about how connected next-gen can be?

#4 1 year ago
  5. MFBB

#4 I am not.

Simply looking for a gaming console.

No need for Cameras, Handhelds, Streaming, cross/swap stuff and all that.

My PC does all that for free and better with more options :)

I am glad I can just buy the PS4 next year and be fine, they dont force any of this stuff on me.

#5 1 year ago
  6. tezzer1985

It’s like the old days, when Japan would get all the cool new stuff 1st.

Cause we get PS4 first, I won’t complain we’re not getting Vita TV this year.

#6 1 year ago
  7. yeoung

I saw Deep Down co-op. I am happy about this.

#7 1 year ago
  8. FuntimeBen

Yeah. First I want to play with the PS4 and vita integration and wait to see if the Vita TV is all it is cracked up to be. It is awesome that SONY is adding a range of OPTIONAL products if you want to add to your equipment, but none of it is MANDATORY and not having it doesn’t detract from the core gaming experience.

As a gamer who plays 360 and PS3 on a computer monitor – having the PS4 in the living room while being able to stream it to my computer monitor in another room is an awesome prospect. Saves me having to move a console around the apartment. As long as the lag is minimal – I’ll probably get one.

#8 1 year ago
  9. wildBoar

So Deep Down is now a PS4 exclusive.. Am I the only one who missed that earlier in the year? It’s been an absent topic from the retard fanboy arguments so I’m guessing they recently decided upon it.

Where’s the confetti? C’mon guys…

#9 1 year ago
  10. CyberMarco

@monkey “This looks fun, if you own ALL the correct Sony gear.”

Haven’t this always been the case with every major electronics manufacturing company? They always “split” the experiences so you are “forced” to buy each product individually, capitalism in all its glory!

#10 1 year ago
  11. monkeygourmet

They should sell memory cards seperatly too… Wait a minute! :)

#11 1 year ago
  12. Djoenz

Dont worry stick to Sony and you will never have to buy disposable batteries or battery packs. Its a good thing.

#12 1 year ago
  13. CyberMarco

touché! :P

#13 1 year ago
  14. monkeygourmet

Stick with the 3DS, it prints money:

#14 1 year ago
  15. monkeygourmet

Damn, wrong GIF…

#15 1 year ago
  16. Djoenz

Meh I still think a major price cut + full blown pokemon rpg + New Zelda game would do wonders with that invested monay.

Well I can wish riight? :p

#16 1 year ago
  17. pcbros

@11 – Sony should dump the whole proprietary memory cards thing and just use standard cards. Hopefully the Vita TV will support additional hard drives.

Sony has a lot going on I must admit. Although the PS Eye continues to disappoint me. Every time I see a couple of people on the couch watching themselves on TV with silly things going on around them… I think of the PS2 EyeToy and feel like not much has changed.

#17 1 year ago