Microsoft has posted a infographic along with a fact sheet showing how you can still swap discs with Xbox One, and how the system allows you to download a game and play it on any other Xbox One console.
All of this information has been posted before, but at least the company put it in an organized list for you. It’s below. Xbox One is out November 22.
- You can buy your games on disc, or download them. Your downloadable games will be available to you on any Xbox One.
- You can trade, rent, sell, gift or loan any game disc. It works just like it does today for Xbox 360.
- You can purchase a game digitally and start playing while it downloads.
- You can play games online or offline – it’s up to you.
- You can check your favorite team’s score on Live TV, answer a call with Skype or go to grab snacks while in the midst of battle. With Xbox One – you can suspend and resume gameplay instantly.
- You can sign in to any Xbox One and instantly access your personal profile, downloadable games, preferences and favorites.
- With Home Gold, anyone in your family can access top Xbox Live Gold benefits on your Xbox One, such as multi-player and entertainment apps.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.