Borderlands 2 players can now download the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2

Tuesday, 3rd September 2013 15:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Borderlands 2 players can download the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 starting today. The pack comes with a level cap increase to 72 and also includes the Raid on Digistruct Peak map along with other goodies and loot. It is not part of the Season Pass and will run you $4.99 or your currency equivalent on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Those who play the game on PS3 in Europe can expect the DLC to land tomorrow.

1. SplatteredHouse

No sale. All they’re offering in this pack is a data tweak. The content is to follow, in the form of Headhunter packs. Two or three scheduled, one including an update on Zombie Island storyline, from the first DLC pack of BL.

#1 1 year ago
  2. ballz

lol fuck you, 5$ for level raise? FUCK YOU

#2 1 year ago
  3. DSB

I think they know that the people who like Borderlands 2 REALLY like Borderlands 2. Some folks go crazy about it, and I know I’ve sunk way more time into it than I ever imagined I would.

So for the abject nerd, a level raise means entirely new build options.

I’m not sold either, but given that they’re really milking it like they are, I’m glad they’ve also been doing very regular sales. There’s really no reason to get any of it for full price, just wait and get it for half.

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

Surely everything is ‘maxed out’ by now?

I stopped playing before the DLC but are people really finding new things to do still?

#4 1 year ago
  5. DSB

@4 There is an endgame grind. I haven’t really gone that far down the rabbit hole myself, but Booty, Big Game Hunt and Tiny Tina all have endgame bosses, and the core game has two.

It’s very MMORPG, in that the real reward is just incredibly awesome weapons.

Like, I found this beauty on my second “second playthrough” and I was just totally thrilled about that :P

Personally I always felt like the game failed me when it comes to bosses though. They’re not very well designed, and I usually had to cheese my way past them. The difficulty spikes are just silly.

#5 1 year ago
  6. monkeygourmet

Nice shooter! :)

Im temtpted to keep playing (360), I think I picked up the Big Game Hunt DLC when it was cheap and I still need to finish the main story!

#6 1 year ago
  7. rusty_shackleford

not worth $5, their season pass of dlc was crap

#7 1 year ago
  8. Jonathan42TD

When GearBox adds every single piece of recent DLC and Upgrade Packs into the GOTY Edition of BL2, I will buy it.

It would actually be better than just buying every DLC individually, let alone some level cap.

Why pay 5$/€/£ just for that? Get everything that has been released for a better deal. Although, you never know what they might add at the last minute:

#8 1 year ago