Beyond: Two Souls actor diary shows Ellen Page & Willem Dafoe discussing roles

Friday, 30th August 2013 11:18 GMT By Dave Cook

Beyond: Two Souls has received an actor diary that features Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe discussing their roles and the acting process in general. The clip also features snippets of gameplay.

Are you pumped for Beyond: Two Souls? Check out Pat’s latest hands-on impressions here.

The game’s out in October.

1. Erthazus

Emotion, polygons, QTE… Emotion.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Djoenz

You dont have no emotion? oh noess..
    This is the type of game I have come to love. No more brainless shooters, but EMOtion packed storyline,beautiful magical polished polygons and hidden away undercover QTE’s. Bring it on.

I luv it.

#2 11 months ago
  3. wildBoar

It had to be the emo pic huh? Digitized actress Ellen Page in emo slut outfits, that’s how it’s gonna be, huh Dave?

God damn it.

This is game is so screwed.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Dave Cook

@3 What? It’s a scene I haven’t seen before, hence it’s the banner. We’re a news site, as far as I know that image of Jodie is new.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Max Payne

I have nothing against the game but Ellen Page looks and sounds so boring and dull in real live.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Djoenz

Hahaha oh man some people are absolutely hilarious. Priceless.

#6 11 months ago
  7. wildBoar

@4 NOnono, you’re killing the morals of America Dave!!! I’m just kidding, I cringe whenever I see that pic though. And with Cage as the director.. It’s soo gonna be for nothing..

I know I’m still gonna play it, but the potential levels of cringeness this game might reach terrifies me. And when the reviews hit, it’s gonna be the fucking slut outfit with some caption like “no one can understand me”, it’s not gonna be pretty. Just.. Just why god?

#7 11 months ago
  8. Belmont

So, emo,army commando, street homeless,… quite a ride !

#8 11 months ago
  9. Stephany Nunneley

I actually thought it was Kelly Osbourne at first, honestly.

#9 11 months ago
  10. YoungZer0

Now that’s just mean.

#10 11 months ago
  11. _LarZen_

Not long now before it’s out. Have big hopes for this game, Heavy Rain was so special and I just loved it.

Hope I don’t get disappointed, my expectations are up in the skies with this one..

#11 11 months ago