ICO, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Rayman Origins Vita part of US PS Plus offerings for September

Thursday, 29th August 2013 18:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection, ICO, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Rayman Origins for PS Vita and Galaga Legions DX have been announced as part of the North American PlayStation Plus Instant Games collection for September.

Here’s the full rundown:

Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection (PS3) – Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $26.99
ICO (PS3) – Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $19.99
GTA Liberty City Stories – Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $19.99
Rayman Origins (PS Vita)- Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $26.99
Galaga Legions DX (PS3) – Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $9.99

Not a bad line-up.

Get more information through the US PS Blog.

1. polygem

not bad at all. rayman and ico are on the european plus for quite some time now.
    there always are some games to enjoy. but it kills me…too much ;)

#1 1 year ago
  2. Professor Zoom

Not too impressive, considering Microsoft offered Fable 3 and Dead Rising 2.

#2 1 year ago
  3. fihar

Is it actually possible to get a kick out of an on-rails shooter without Move?

#3 1 year ago
  4. monkeygourmet

Not really.

Is there a release date for Terreria on Vita yet?

#4 1 year ago
  5. zinc

@2, Fable 3 is an incentive to take up frisbee… With the fable 3 disc :/

#5 1 year ago
  6. Lengendaryboss

Summer 2013 is all i can find.

#6 1 year ago
  7. monkeygourmet

It sucks, Vita is a perfect fit yet it comes to IOS first?! I bet it plays like a dog on the iPhone.

#7 1 year ago
  8. fihar

Bummer.
    Oh well, there’s ICO at least and this might gave me just the break I need to finish Hitman and RE5.

#8 1 year ago
  9. Razzil

So, getting Rayman this month was totally a waste of money. Good job Sony.

#9 1 year ago
  10. JamieAllen

My Uncle Alex just got a fantastic black Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab from only workin parttime on a pc… visit the site… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

#10 1 year ago
  11. FuntimeBen

I was regretting not picking up Rayman Origins on Vita when it was on sale and only picking up the PS3 version. So that was lucky!

Other than that not particularly excited this month about this PS2, PSP, and Wii rehashes. Wish we got AC3 like Europe. Please make it happen dear SONY. I did pre-order AC4 on my pre-ordered PS4 – I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)

#11 1 year ago