Dying Light pre-order bonus “Be the Zombie” lets you play as a Night Hunter in PvP

Thursday, 29th August 2013 18:40 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Those who pre-order Dying Light will receive a bonus mode called “Be the Zombie” which allows them to plays as Night Hunters in PvP.

The mode for the upcoming action survival game provides players with the ability to stalk other players as a Night Hunter, a “lethal predator with unique and deadly skills like superhuman speed, a tendril used to grapple around the game world, special charge and distance attacks, and more.”

As an extremely rare zombie mutation, the Night Hunter is described as agile, fast and dangerous who is protecting the Hives by killing humans. The character will have its own special skill tree, exclusive rewards and perks.

Dying Light is set in an open world with a day-night cycle and is in development at Techland.

It will be made available in 2014 for PC, PS3, PS4 Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

1. Lengendaryboss

I don’t why but this title is on my watch list, i don’t know why :?

#1 1 year ago
  2. TheWulf

Eh.

Though, you know, I have come up with a way to make zombie games interesting thanks to this. I’d love to see a campaign based around a zombie horde and what motivates them, I think the only thing that’s come close to this is Stubbs the Zombie (which was a pretty great game in and of itself).

Suffice it to say, though, it would be kind of interesting to be an ‘outbreak general,’ someone who’s guiding the infection, and has reasons of their own for doing so. That’s actually something I’d be intrigued to play.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Darksider123

… AAAAAnnnnddd my interest for this game just died

#3 1 year ago
  4. JamieAllen

My Uncle Alex just got a fantastic black Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab from only workin parttime on a pc… visit the site… C­­a­­f­­e­­4­­4.ℂ­­ℴ­­ℳ

#4 1 year ago