Tue, Aug 27, 2013 | 08:35 BST
Scrolls update adds new faction, fixes and more: full patch notes inside
Scrolls developer Mojang has rolled out a new game update that adds a fourth faction and address several gameplay and technical issues. Get the full patch notes here.
The update was announced on Mojang’s site, along with the Decay faction. Existing Scrolls players who buy the pre-constructed, 46-scroll Decay deck will get a free avatar, even if they use in-game currency, while new players will get the basic starter deck and the Decay deck free of charge.
Here’s the new changelog in full:
- Decay has arrived! 46 new scrolls, a new preconstructed deck, and new avatars!
- Six fearsome new trials have been added.
- New menu, store, deck builder, and battle music.
- AI improvements.
- Moved deck builder search box
- Changed a variable name in the code. Woo-hoo!
- Double attack bug fixed (SC-488).
- “When unit is dealt damage” now triggers only on damage greater than 0 (SC-487, SC-519).
- Recently purchased cards now show up when selling cards in the store.