Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box: Back to School update arrives next week

Tuesday, 27th August 2013 15:57 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box: Back to School is the next update from ArenaNet for its MMO.

In it, the asuran genius Moto is back with his new and improved Super Adventure Box, which is virtual reality simulator designed to educate the younger asura.

It’s a 16-bit world where players will face new challenges and new enemies and where they can also take the “ultimate test” with through Tribulation Mode.

Here is some of what to expect in the Super Adventure Box: Back to School update:

• Complete Your Super Weapon Set
  • King Toad and Storm Wizard Weapons
  • Mini Princess Miya
  • Craft Ascended Weapons
  • Legendary Weapon Updates
  • Account-Wide Magic Find

You can learn more through the official website and check out the new screenshots below.

1. Tronros

Wow! This patch looks like its a step in the right direction! Just decided to comeback to the game recently and dabble in the living story. Hopefully news of the expansion at PAX Prime.

#1 11 months ago
  2. GrimRita

I went back to GW2 over the weekend and had a lot of fun. Our server(Blacktide) actually had people on it who spoke English and we smashed the other servers.

GW2 does so much right but for some reason, I just can’t see myself grinding out the endless dungeons.

#2 11 months ago
  3. GrimRita

@3 twat

#3 11 months ago
  4. roadkill

@1 and 2 +1

@3 What!?

#4 11 months ago
  5. KineticCalvaria

@2, most of my guild are based on Blacktide, all of which speak English and it is indeed a great game, I’m playing on/off at the moment myself.

To be honest though, I don’t really enjoy this Super Adventure Box rubbish, ruins the immersion for me, prefer proper GW2 content. But I can see why people do enjoy it, it is a bit of fun.

#5 11 months ago
  6. ps3fanboy

gw1 is much better, gw2 is just copy and paste of blizzards wow. its nothing interesting new just a a4 rip off.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Tr0n

Are you dumb?

#7 11 months ago
  8. KineticCalvaria

@7, Yes. Yes, he is.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Tronros

@2 There really is no point in grinding dungeons unless you want gear given for that dungeon or if you need to make some money. Also I found out that you can actually can make money by selling spots when you finish the end. You run it with 5 of your friends, 2 friends leave, and sell the spots to willing players for a few gold each.

Just make sure your buddies get a cut/tip ;)

#9 11 months ago