Do you like defending towers? Perhaps you enjoy shooting zombies? Then Dead Sky might be the game for you. It has both! In one game! And you can watch the trailer right here.
It’s being developed by Shorebound Studios, who are best known for Spectraball. It’ll be coming to Windows, Mac, and Linux later this year. It’s also on Steam Greenlight. There are screenshots at the bottom of this post. Here’s a list of promised features for you:
– Wide-Ranging Single Player – Play through the expansive single-player mode, taking on zombies, gunning from choppers, and much more in 9 missions.
– Cooperative Multiplayer – Take yourself and up to three friends into a hectic, horde based, multiplayer game. Survive as long as you can, crafting your defensive base and fighting the zombie horde.
– 30+ Weapons, Zombies and Powerups – Dead Sky features many unique weapons, zombies and powerups for you to come across.
– Expansive Crafting System – Craft a variety of defensive items ranging from turrets, traps, barricades and more to enhance your base as you fight off the horde.
– Online Leaderboards – Compete with your friends and other players worldwide to see how you rank.
Interested? Or bored to death with zombies?
Thanks, Blue’s News.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.